This is a unique and integrative approach to creating mindfulness programs for individuals, groups, and institutions.
Drawing on years of mindfulness and meditation practice from a wide variety of teachers, I have developed a course that
- works with the reality of our daily lives
- will help you create real and lasting change
- brings you a practice that is creative, energizing, and balancing
- full of delicious lovingkindess practices
- packed with tools for helping you address feelings of anxiety, fear and lack of focus
Each week you get a new installment in your inbox.
What People are Saying:
“I’ve tried various books and websites to learn meditation and mindfulness practice but with this class I feel like I’ve gotten farther than I ever have before! The videos are great for meditation practice, I used them over and over again.”
Eight week program. Weekly email containing:
- audio or video guidance for weekly topic/technique
- Daily exercises to bring it all into practice
This is a self-paced e-course. Emails will wait for you in your inbox until you are ready to dive in!
- Using the breath to build resiliency and strength
- The seven attitudes of mindfulness
- Lovingkindness practice
- Hinderances to mindfulness
- Perception and its influence on presence
- Creating awareness
- Mindful eating
Option to purchase individual 1-hour phone/video/in-person coaching sessions to help you enhance and clarify your practice.
Individualized consultation and education is available for groups and institutions. Please contact me for more information.
- 8 – week program – $45
- Individual 1-hour phone/video coaching sessions – $125
If you would like more information please contact me prior to purchasing to determine which program is best for you.
Disclaimer: Please note that these courses are for educational purposes only and do not constitute therapy. Although I am a licensed professional counselor, these courses are intended for coaching and educational purposes only.